Want to make your small houseplant planters less boring? This post is for you. It shares 20 eye-catching DIY houseplant pot cover ideas. These pots are not only the home of your houseplants, but also a stunning focal point in your home. This means that they serve both functional and decorative purposes. Putting pretty cool mini houseplant pots on your desk or in a corner of your house makes it easier to catch your attention.
And here are 20 eye-catching DIY houseplant pot ideas that we want to share today. Easy and interesting, these are worth adding to DIY weekend projects. If your kids love to join in, just let them in. You are smarter and more creative than you think. They perform even better than you. And more importantly, you and your kids will have a lot of fun and laugh together. Is there anything better than that?
1. Beautiful knitted flower pot cover
2. Decorate flower pots with fabric
3. Creative flower pot cover
4. Easy Fall Succulent Pot Cover
5. Vintage fabric pot cover idea
6. DIY Fabric Flower Pots
7. Houseplants in rustic brackets
8. Decoupage of a design
9. Knitting pattern pot cover
10. Love this flower pot cover idea?
11. Attach branches
12. Decorate with lace
13. Put on a happy face
14. Indoor plant pot with a bow tie
15. Paint and tie on string
16. Pot lids for clothespins
17. Colorful DIY Flower Pot Lid Idea
18. Stamp on a label
19. Wrap in burlap
20. Crochet a blanket