You can definitely transform your kitchen window into an inviting interior space. Hang some decorative vine plants, build an herb garden on the windowsill, set up several small flower pots – these DIY projects are all awesome. Any of them is enough to spice up your kitchen and clean the air here. Some even help with the cooking. When you grow herbs, these homemade products end up in your cooking pots. It’s funny but totally true. We all love that, right?
The following collection contains about 25 creative kitchen window ideas that you will fall for. If you’re looking for simple yet clever ways to liven up your kitchen window, these are for you. Small little changes always work. It adds spice to your familiar living space and makes today more beautiful than yesterday. Home is where you return to and the kitchen is where you retreat after a long day at work. Just bring cute things to make it happy every time you stay here. Let’s take a look!
1. Eco-friendly kitchen
2. Simple, Rustic Farmhouse Window Treatment
3. Glass kitchen window shelves
4. Pretty small kitchen window
5. Kitchen windowsill with planters
6. Simple, rustic flower vase by the window
7. Glass window shelves for plants
8. Love this farmhouse kitchen window decorating idea?
9. Farmhouse Kitchen Window Idea
10. Farmhouse Rustic Kitchen Window