Our living room appreciates floating shelves. They create a focal point for the living room wall and make it more eye-catching. Here you can install plant shelves, bookshelves or picture frame shelves. It depends on your home decor and hobbies. I prefer the combination of the three. This wall shelf brings a nice green hue to the living room and also allows you to read books while staying here. More importantly, they are affordable and easy to use.
And here are 25 incredibly beautiful floating shelves for the living room. If you are looking for awesome budget living room projects, these are for you. They will instantly brighten up your room. Install the shelves and place everything you love here. Mini houseplant pots, crafts, and flower vases all work. These projects work with your bedrooms and bathrooms too. Ready to give them a look? Here we go!
1. Stunningly beautiful boho floating shelves
2. Decorative modern floating shelves
3. Floating shelves with hanging plants
4. Rustic floating shelves above the TV
5. Amazing do-it-yourself floating corner shelves
6. Beautiful DIY Living Room Floating Shelves
7. Floating bookshelf near the fireplace
8. Floating wooden shelf for flower vases and picture frames
9. Simple floating shelves in entryway
10. Floating shelves with vine plants